The best thing about working at Phili-Orient?
We are a creative, curious and diverse bunch – united by our passion for connecting people, resources and expertise. Together, we find meaning and purpose in our work, creating meaningful interactions
to help people from all corners of the world.
Our Key Management
We’re looking for dedicated and hardworking individuals to join our mission of building a seamless, efficient logistics network for communities everywhere. Send us your resume at
firstname.lastname@example.org and discover a career in logistics.
Our Management Trainee Program
As part of our on-job training, we provide a one-year program consisting of a series of rotations in different departments to work on set objectives. The main goals of our management trainee program are to:
- Bachelor’s degree holder with a minimum CGPA of 3.0 or Upper Second Class
- Age 26 years old and below
- Less than 2 years of working experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical thinking and leadership skills
- Orientation by HR
- Introduction to Company and Departmental functions and process flows
- On-job training conducted by Executives and Managers
- Participate in projects and assignments for core skills practice
- Equipped with diversified training and program
- Support in the process of developing and instituting policies, performance goals and objectives
- Rotate in functional areas
- Presentation of information gathered
Final Assessment & Graduation
- Final presentation to Management
- Lunches with Top Management
- Certification of Completion
- Testimonial from Mentor
Life at Phili-Orient
We work smart and play hard.
World-Class Services for Transporting Your Cargo
Discover our winning formula to success.